The Institute for Tourism Professionals of Nigeria (ITPN) is the Premier National Certification and Professional membership body for hospitality, travel, tourism and allied occupations in Nigeria, representing members working in the public, private and non-profit sectors. ITPN ensures the highest standards of professional competence in its members, sets professional standards, and provides professional development opportunities through its qualifications, training courses and events.
ITPN-NYSC STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME- Hospitality and Tourism Proficiency Certificate (PHCT)
COURSE STRUCTURE – Five Modules.
1. PCHT 101 The Contemporary Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
2. PCHT 102 The Hospitality and Tourism Business Tool Kit.
3. PCHT 103 Leadership and Management for Service Industries.
4. PCHT 104 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.
5. PCHT 105 Concepts and Innovations in Hospitality and Tourism.
The ITPN-NYSC Hospitality and Tourism Proficiency Certificate Programme is a six (6) months free lectures (Saturdays) programme for Corp members in all the zones of the Federation, including FCT, Abuja. The programme’s main objective is to support the NYSC Scheme through the development of hospitality and tourism employability and entrepreneurial skills of Corp members in line with the stated objectives of the scheme for professional and career development, that will enable Nigerian youths acquire the spirit of self reliance by encouraging them to develop employability and self-employment skills.
HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
Hospitality and Tourism Industry is one of the largest industries and world’s largest generator of jobs; it is labour intensive, with more job being created per unit of the capital. It employs a multiplicity of skills; it create entrepreneurial opportunities across the hospitality and tourism value chain.
FEES: Participants will pay N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) which covers Registration, Study pack (soft copy), Lecture and Examination. Payment is to be made online or through interswitch, or direct payment at the Bank directly to the account of the Institute .
Note: Bank Name – UBA Plc
Account Name: Institute for Tourism Professionals
Account Number: 1015778586
EXAMINATION: The examination for this programme will be held in June and November each year.
MEMBERSHIP INDUCTION/CERTIFICATION: Every successful candidate is expected to attend an induction programme. This is where they are formally admitted into the membership of the Institute for Tourism Professionals, an important feature of this programme during which the presentation of the Certificates will be made. Successful participants will receive:-
- Graduate Membership Certificate.
- Proficiency Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism (PCHT).
BENEFITS OF THE ITPN MEMBERSHIP
- Become a member of the Premier Awarding Body and Membership Institute for Tourism Professionals working in all sectors
- Acquire certificate and professional recognition that will raise your profile and relevance for career progression and promotion in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Participate in national and international tourism and hospitality conferences, exhibitions. workshops, symposium, seminars and consultancy projects at discount rate.
- Support and benefit from extensive national and international collaborations, partnership arrangements and privileges arising out of our membership and affiliation with international organizations.
- Network with other professionals, face to face and online.
- Have access to web resources and online event opportunities.
- Right step to self-employment and professional ladder with hospitality and tourism skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click for Online Registration , or you can click download for Registration Form, fill it, scan the form, email it along with your credentials and passport photograph to email@example.com . Moreso, Registration and guidlines, are also available at ITPN offices, and Accredited Tuition Centres Nationwide. You can Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
or call us: 08119599908, 09070773702