Benefits of Membership.
By becoming a Member of ITP, you will be able to:-
- Contribute to the variety of human capital development programmes organised by the Institute.
- Participate in international tourism and hospitality conferences, exhibitions, workshops, symposium, seminars and consultancy projects.
- Support and benefit from the extensive national and international collaborations, partnership arrangements and privileges arising out of our membership and affiliation with international organisations.
- Network with other professionals, face to face and online.
- Contribute to policy debates and national issues which enable your voice to be heard.
- Through articulation and reciprocal relationships we have with other national institutions, and international organisations benefit from the services, privileges and projects of these organisations.
- Be part of a local chapter
- Hold a professional membership grade
- Attend free member events throughout the year
- Have access to web resources, and Online event opportunities
- Membership directory listing
- Receive membership newsletter
- Email alerts about events and contract opportunities
- Discounts on various services
- Support and Overseas opportunities
- Become Member of the Tourism Consultants Network.
- A membership certificate, and card